Design a House with ACA 2021
- Timetable of lessons - House 21260
- 2.1.6a - Basement - Open a hole in the Slab
- 2.1.6 - Basement h21260 - Stair
- 2.1.5 - Basement h21260 - Slabs
- 2.1.4a - Basement h21260 - Windows
- 2.1.4 - Basement h21260 - Doors
- 2.1.3 - Basement h21260 - Interior Walls
- 2.1.2 - Basement h21260 - Exterior Walls
- 2.1.1 - Basement h21260 - Create the Outline
- 2.0.1 - Drawing Setup - h21260
2. Create the Plans
"Design a House with AutoCad Architecture 2018"
Published - Copyright© 2019 by Pantelis Skourtis
At this step, you will draw the architectural plans of the project house21-190, the floor plan of the basement, the plan of the ground floor, the plan of the first floor and the floor plan of the roof - attic. Then you will draw the 2D site plan and the 3D Terrain drawing.
These plans can then be used, with the usual procedure of Autocad Architecture, to create the rest of the architectural drawings such as sections, elevations, 3d Views etc.
The ACA (AutoCad Architecture) software provides special tools to organize your projects so that you can create drawings and project information in the quickest and easiest way. You will apply this procedure during the designing of this project as described in step "4. Drawing Management".
The floor plans and site plans that you will draw in this phase, will be used later in stepr '5' to create the Construct Drawings which form the core of the work drawings.