Design a House with ACA 2021
- Timetable of lessons - House 21260
- 2.1.6a - Basement - Open a hole in the Slab
- 2.1.6 - Basement h21260 - Stair
- 2.1.5 - Basement h21260 - Slabs
- 2.1.4a - Basement h21260 - Windows
- 2.1.4 - Basement h21260 - Doors
- 2.1.3 - Basement h21260 - Interior Walls
- 2.1.2 - Basement h21260 - Exterior Walls
- 2.1.1 - Basement h21260 - Create the Outline
- 2.0.1 - Drawing Setup - h21260
Ground floor h21260 - plans
- 2.2.7a - Ground floor h21260 - Railings
- 2.2.1 - Ground floor h21260 - Create the Outline
- 2.2.2 - Ground floor h21260 - Exterior Walls
- 2.2.3 - Ground floor h21260 - Interior Walls
- 2.2.4 - Ground floor h21260 - Doors
- 2.2.4a - Ground floor h21260 - Windows
- 2.2.5 - Ground floor h21260 - Slab
- 2.2.6 - Ground floor h21260 - Stair
- 2.2.6a - Ground floor h21260 - Open a hole on Slab
- 2.2.7 - Ground floor h21260 - Exterior stairs - Terraces
2.2 - Ground floor plan - h21260
"Design a House with AutoCad Architecture 2021"
Published - Copyright© 2021 by Pantelis Skourtis
In this step, you will create for the project House 21-260 the ground floor plan of the basement under the name h21260_groundFloor.
The steps to follow are:
- 2.2.1 - Ground floor - Create the Outline
2.2.2 - Design the exterior Walls
2.2.3 - Design the interior Walls
2.2.4 - Place the Doors
- 2.2.5 - Place the Windows
2.2.6 - Create the roof Slab
2.2.7 - Create the interior Stair
2.2.8 - Open a hole in the Slab
2.2.9 - Exterior Stair - Railing
Within the folder, C:\\customDwg\house21-260_custom make sure you created a folder called groundFloor. If you have not already done so, you can do it now.
The full path of this folder will be, C:\ACA\customDwg\house21-260_custom\groundFloor.
You will use it to store the drawings you will create for the ground floor in this phase of designing.
You can also download these drawings from the web site: www.autocadforum.eu/index.php/downloads.