The First Floor Plans
- 2.3.1 - First floor - Create the Outline
- 2.3.2 - First floor - Exterior Walls
- 2.3.3 - First floor - Interior Walls
- 2.3.4 - First floor - Place the Doors
- 2.3.5 - First floor - Place the Windows
- 2.3.6 - First floor - Create the roof Slab
- 2.3.7 - First floor - Interior Stair
- 2.3.8 - First floor - Open a hole in Slab
2.3 - The First floor plan
"Design a House with AutoCad Architecture 2018"
Published - Copyright© 2019 by Pantelis Skourtis
In this step, you will create for the project House 21-190 the plans of the first floor, and you will save theese in a folder under the name firstFloor.
The steps to follow are:
- 2.3.1 - Create the first floor outline
2.3.2 - Design the exterior walls
2.3.3 - Design the interior walls
2.3.4 - Place the doors
- 2.3.5 - Place the windows
2.3.6 - Create the roof slabs
2.3.7 - Create the interior stair
2.3.8 - Open a hole in the Slab
Within folder C:\\ACA\myProjects\house21_190\customDwg make sure you created a folder called firstFloor. If you have not already done so, you can do it now.
You will use it to store the drawings you will create for the first floor in this phase of designing.
You can also download these drawings from the web site by clicking here: download-dwg-h21190. Save these drawings in the folder downloads, and use them during designing.
The full path of these folders will be respectively: C:\ACA\my_projects\house21_155\customDrawings\firstFloor\ and C:\ACA\myProjects\house21_190\customDrawings\downloads\.