The Ground Floor Plans
- 2.2.1 - Ground floor - Create the Outline
- 2.2.2 - Ground floor - Exterior Walls
- 2.2.3 - Ground floor - Interior Walls
- 2.2.4 - Ground floor - Place the Doors
- 2.2.5 - Ground floor - Place the Windows
- 2.2.6 - Ground floor- Create the Slab
- 2.2.7 - Ground floor - Interior Stair
- 2.2.8 - Ground floor - Open a hole in Slab
- 2.2.9 - Ground floor - Exterior stair - Railing
2.2 - The Ground floor plan
In this step, you will create for the project House 21-190 the ground floor plan of the basement under the name h21190_groundFloor.
The steps to follow are:
- 2.2.1 - Create the ground floor outline
2.2.2 - Design the exterior walls
2.2.3 - Design the interior walls
2.2.4 - Place the doors
- 2.2.5 - Place the windows
2.2.6 - Create the roof slabs
2.2.7 - Create the interior stair
2.2.8 - Open a hole in the Slab
2.2.9 - Exterior stair - railing
Within folder C:\\ACA\myProjects\house21_190\customDwg make sure you created a folder called groundFloor. If you have not already done so, you can do it now.
You will use it to store the drawings you will create for the ground floor in this phase of designing.
You can also download these drawings from the web site by clicking here: download-dwg-h21190. Save these drawings in the folder downloads, and use them during designing.
The full path of these folders will be: C:\ACA\my_projects\house21_155\customDrawings\groundFloor\ and C:\ACA\myProjects\house21_190\customDrawings\downloads\.